The number of business days it will take to process your order prior to shipment. The selection of premium freight does not guarantee expedited processing time. Contact us for details.
- Ship Weight (lb): 75.0
- Made In: N/A
- Manufacturer: Bradley
- MFG Part #: S19-304GAT
Bowl and Dust Cover
Bowl and dust cover are constructed of yellow impact-resistant plastic. Dust cover is transparent.
Pipe and Fittings
1-1/4" galvanized steel pipe.
Electric Heat Trace Cable
Self-regulated to -50°F (-46°C), thermal rating; 5 watts/foot, service voltage; 120 VAC; .7 AMP/80 watts at 50°F (10°C) unit water temperature. Heat trace cable wraps around pipe.
Only included on S19-304GATL and S19-304GABL. Rated for use in General Area. Green indicator light signals power to the unit and amber means the heating cable is on.
3/4" polyethylene vertical semi-slit.
Protective Outer Shell
Safety yellow UV stabilized ABS plastic with six removable sections for quick repairs and maintenance. Shell is sealed with rivets for added weather protection and is resistant to damage caused by chemicals and other harsh environmental conditions.
Freeze Protection Valve
Always included on heat trace unit. Ensures continual flow of water when internal temperatures drop below 35°F (2°C). Valve closes at 40°F (4°C). Maximum pressure rating is 200 PSI.
Located inside junction box. Ambient air temperature control thermostat opens at 64°F (18°C) and closes at 54°F (12°C).
Plastic, with one extra 3/4" conduit hole.
- NEMA 4X Rated Electrical Enclosures
- Complies with American National Standard Z358.1
- Halo and SpinTec deliver the most effective shower and eye washdown coverage and spray pattern
- Ergonomic hand activation eyewash paddle - easy to reach from any direction
- For use in general area locations
- Heat Trace Cable protects unit from freezing to -50°F (-46°C)
- Universal Identification Sign and Inspection Tag Included
- Full, One-Year Warranty
- Classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc to ANSI Z358.1.
WARNING: California Residents
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Item||Freeze Resistant Eyewash|
|Eyewash Bowl Material||Plastic|
|Shower Operation||Pull Down Arm|
|Shower Head Material||Plastic|