The number of business days it will take to process your order prior to shipment. The selection of premium freight does not guarantee expedited processing time. Contact us for details.
- Ship Weight (lb): 17.0
- Made In: N/A
- Manufacturer: Bradley
- MFG Part #: S19224FW
Guaranteed with a one-year warranty from the manufacturer, the emergency eyewash features the Halo eyewash-facewash system, which is designed to completely flush the face and eyes with 4.3GPM of water at an optimal safe velocity. An antimicrobial agent is included in the unit to preserve the sanitary conditions of your facilities. To ensure that the water flows amply, but at a safe rate in the event of an emergency, the eyewash features integral flow control. The unit switches on easily with a stainless steel handle, which operates the chrome-plated brass 1/2-inch Ips stay-open ball valve. A safety sign and inspection tag are included with the Bradley S19224FW Eyewash unit. This model is also known as the S192240A1BAAA00 and replaces the Classic series model S19-220FW.
- Sprayheads are Coated with an Anti-Microbial Finish, Providing Additional Contaminate Protection
- Factory Pre-assembled Eyewash Unit Reduces Installation Time
- Self Draining Aquaduct Design and Integral Strainer Helps Reduce the Risk of Bacteria Growth and Debris Build-up
- High Visibility Yellow BradTect Coating Provides Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Ergonomic Hand Activation Handle is Located in the Rear of the Unit, Providing Easy Access From any Direction
- Separate Supply and Waste Pipes Meet CEN and Plumbing Requirements
- Enhanced Dust Cover Design Activates Water Flow Immediately When Opened
- Includes Inspection Tags and Safety Identification Sign
WARNING: California Residents
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Eyewash Bowl Material||Plastic|