Portable Eyewash Stations
- Speakman SE-597 Pressurized Portable Body Wash Station Product Code: #C1967101Special Price $593.45 List Price $1,004.00
- Haws SP157B Scald Protection Valve For Eyewash Showers, Updated Part Number: SP157A Product Code: #C1977939Special Price $508.50 List Price $620.12
- Hughes 38G Portable Eye, Face and Body Shower Unit Product Code: #C1978023Special Price $803.63 List Price $980.04
- Guardian G1562HTR Freeze Resistant Portable Eyewash/Drench Hose Unit Product Code: #C1977607Special Price $1,589.59 List Price $1,948.27
- Bradley S19-671H Portable Eyewash 5 Gallon w/ Heater Jacket Product Code: #c1970015Special Price $1,488.90 List Price $2,127.00
- Bradley S19-690H Portable Eye Wash And Heater Jacket 10 Gallon Product Code: #c1970091Special Price $1,923.60 List Price $2,748.00
- Bradley S19-788H Portable 15 Gallon Tank W/ Eyewash And Heater Jacket Product Code: #c1970828Special Price $2,137.10 List Price $3,053.00
- Honeywell Eye Wash Saline Concentrate, 180 oz., 32-000513-0000 Product Code: #C1867795Special Price $98.49 List Price $128.66
- Honeywell Eye Wash Saline Concentrate, 70 oz., 32-000509-0000 Product Code: #C1865443Special Price $48.03 List Price $64.04
- Speakman SE-4360 Cart to transport SE-4300 series gravity-fed portable eyewashes Product Code: #C1967026Special Price $380.90 List Price $586.00
- Speakman SE-4380 Portable Eyewash, 20 gallon gravity-fed eyewash and SE-4360 transportation cart Product Code: #C1967089Special Price $560.95 List Price $949.00
- Bradley S19-690A Service Cart for S19-690 and 788 Series Portable Eyewash Stations Product Code: #C1971486Special Price $225.40 List Price $322.00
- Bradley S19-788HR Heater jacket retrofit kit for 15 gallon tank Product Code: #c1969893Special Price $1,395.10 List Price $1,993.00
- Bradley S19-690HR Heater Jacket for S19-690 Series Portable Eyewash Product Code: #c1969775Special Price $1,318.80 List Price $1,884.00
- Haws 7501T Tempered, Gravity-Fed, Portable Eyewash Product Code: #C2672468Special Price $1,956.92 List Price $2,386.49
- Guardian G3607LF (Recessed Stainless Steel Cabinet) Product Code: #C2610655Special Price $885.55 List Price $1,265.07
- Guardian G3606LF (Recessed Baked White Enamel Cabinet) Product Code: #C2610654Special Price $1,030.13 List Price $1,373.50
Benefits of a Portable Eyewash Station
1. No Plumbing Required
One of the biggest benefits of portable eyewash station is that absolutely no plumbing is needed. Depending on what brand and model you choose, two of the most popular portable eyewash options include gravity-fed units (often constructed of durable plastic), or pressurized portable eyewash tanks. Gravity-fed portable eyewash stations are filled with clean tap water and require added eyewash preservatives. Haws 9082 eyewash preservative keeps water clean for up to 90 days and helps to protect against the growth of bacteria, fungus, algae, acanthamoeba and other impurities that can form in portable eyewash units. Pressurized portable eyewash tanks feature easy to transport stainless steel construction and are also filled with clean water and bacteriostatic additives. Once the units are filled, they are pressurized to a specific PSI air pressure. Depending on your make or model, portable eyewash tanks should be inspected regularly and water should be changed as noted.
2. Easy Activation
Although the majority of your portable eyewash stations lifespan will be sitting by idle, when an emergency occurs, gravity-fed stations have to be ready to operate at a moments notice. These units feature easy, pull-down activation arms to deliver an instant 15-minute flush for the user. Here are some specifications for our most people gravity-fed eyewash units:
|Bradley S19-921: |
Flushes eyes for 15 minutes at a minimum of 0.4 gallon/minute by only using 7 gallons of water
Flushes eyes for 15 minutes with a 0.4 gpm flow rate by using 9 gallons of water
Delivers 0.7 gallons per minute for 15 minutes through a 16 gallon high density water tank
Pressurized portable eye wash stations provide emergency protection through stainless steel push handles to deliver immediate eyewash and/or drench hose activation depending on your unit. These units are easy to activate and a great option in terms of mobility.
3. Made for Remote Locations
Gravity fed eyewash units and portable pressurized eyewash tanks help to supplement for permanent eyewash fixture installations when these units are not readily available. These units are specially designed for areas where the eyes of any person maybe be exposed to injurious or corrosive materials and hazardous chemicals. Bottom line, these units allow for safe eye flushing in many industries where eye injuries can occur.
4. Stay Compliant
OSHA requires specific eyewash standards in a number of industries. EyewashDirect.com features portable eyewash stations (both gravity fed and through pressurizes portable tanks) to fully comply with the American National Standard Z358.1-2009. Meeting the ANSI requirements not only means your facility will have an overall safer environment, but you’ll be fully complaint in terms of eyewash as well. Find SEI certified and FDA approved portable eyewash products as well.