Portable Eyewash Stations
- Bradley S19-671HR Heater jacket retrofit kit for 5 gallon tank Product Code: #C2610493Special Price $1,210.83 List Price $1,476.62
- Guardian G1540HTR Aquaguard 16 Gallon Gravity Operated Portable Eye Wash w/ Heated Orange Insulation Jacket Product Code: #C1977618Special Price $1,667.65 List Price $2,382.36
- Bradley S19-788 Portable 15 Gallon Tank W/Eyewash And Drench Hose Product Code: #C1969655Special Price $1,224.30 List Price $1,749.00
- Bradley S19-921H Gravity Fed Portable Eyewash Station w/ Heater Jacket Product Code: #C1970086Special Price $1,474.90 List Price $2,107.00
- Bradley S19-690LHS Portable Eyewash Unit 10 Gallon Eye Wash Only Product Code: #C1975780Special Price $1,051.40 List Price $1,502.00
- Bradley S19-690 Portable Eyewash And Drench Hose Station 10 Gallon Product Code: #C1975738Special Price $1,099.70 List Price $1,571.00
- Speakman SE-590 Pressurized Portable Eyewash with Drench Hose Product Code: #C1966924Special Price $1,257.10 List Price $1,934.00
- Guardian G1562HTR Freeze Resistant Portable Eyewash/Drench Hose Unit Product Code: #C1977607Special Price $1,597.58 List Price $1,948.27
- Bradley S19-671H Portable Eyewash 5 Gallon w/ Heater Jacket Product Code: #C1970015Special Price $1,378.30 List Price $1,969.00
- Bradley S19-690H Portable Eye Wash And Heater Jacket 10 Gallon Product Code: #C1970091Special Price $1,780.80 List Price $2,544.00
- Bradley S19-788H Portable 15 Gallon Tank W/ Eyewash And Heater Jacket Product Code: #C1970828Special Price $1,978.90 List Price $2,827.00
- Bradley S19-788HR Heater jacket retrofit kit for 15 gallon tank Product Code: #C1969893Special Price $1,291.50 List Price $1,845.00
- Bradley S19-690HR Heater Jacket for S19-690 Series Portable Eyewash Product Code: #C1969775Special Price $1,220.80 List Price $1,744.00
- Haws 7501T Tempered, Gravity-Fed, Portable Eyewash Product Code: #C2672468Special Price $1,606.15 List Price $1,958.72
- Guardian G3606LF (Recessed Baked White Enamel Cabinet) Product Code: #C2610654Special Price $1,030.13 List Price $1,373.50
Benefits of a Portable Eyewash Station
1. No Plumbing Required
One of the biggest benefits of portable eyewash station is that absolutely no plumbing is needed. Depending on what brand and model you choose, two of the most popular portable eyewash options include gravity-fed units (often constructed of durable plastic), or pressurized portable eyewash tanks. Gravity-fed portable eyewash stations are filled with clean tap water and require added eyewash preservatives. Haws 9082 eyewash preservative keeps water clean for up to 90 days and helps to protect against the growth of bacteria, fungus, algae, acanthamoeba and other impurities that can form in portable eyewash units. Pressurized portable eyewash tanks feature easy to transport stainless steel construction and are also filled with clean water and bacteriostatic additives. Once the units are filled, they are pressurized to a specific PSI air pressure. Depending on your make or model, portable eyewash tanks should be inspected regularly and water should be changed as noted.
2. Easy Activation
Although the majority of your portable eyewash stations lifespan will be sitting by idle, when an emergency occurs, gravity-fed stations have to be ready to operate at a moments notice. These units feature easy, pull-down activation arms to deliver an instant 15-minute flush for the user. Here are some specifications for our most people gravity-fed eyewash units:
|Bradley S19-921: |
Flushes eyes for 15 minutes at a minimum of 0.4 gallon/minute by only using 7 gallons of water
Flushes eyes for 15 minutes with a 0.4 gpm flow rate by using 9 gallons of water
Delivers 0.7 gallons per minute for 15 minutes through a 16 gallon high density water tank
Pressurized portable eye wash stations provide emergency protection through stainless steel push handles to deliver immediate eyewash and/or drench hose activation depending on your unit. These units are easy to activate and a great option in terms of mobility.
3. Made for Remote Locations
Gravity fed eyewash units and portable pressurized eyewash tanks help to supplement for permanent eyewash fixture installations when these units are not readily available. These units are specially designed for areas where the eyes of any person maybe be exposed to injurious or corrosive materials and hazardous chemicals. Bottom line, these units allow for safe eye flushing in many industries where eye injuries can occur.
4. Stay Compliant
OSHA requires specific eyewash standards in a number of industries. EyewashDirect.com features portable eyewash stations (both gravity fed and through pressurizes portable tanks) to fully comply with the American National Standard Z358.1-2009. Meeting the ANSI requirements not only means your facility will have an overall safer environment, but you’ll be fully complaint in terms of eyewash as well. Find SEI certified and FDA approved portable eyewash products as well.