Free Onsite Assessment
We’ve teamed up with Bradley to offer you a confidential, no-cost evaluation of your facility to help you meet the ANSI standards for emergency eyewash stations and showers. Take the guesswork out of determining if you are meeting the current ANSI/OSHA requirements and let Bradley’s safety professionals guide you on a path towards compliance. While visiting your workplace our experts will assess your current equipment and help you plan for any necessary improvements to your emergency equipment needs.
Schedule your FREE onsite assessment today!
- Evaluations include specific compliance recommendations on strategies and products to help your managers identify and correct unsafe working conditions.
- We work directly with your safety team while conducting the survey to provide immediate feedback and best-demonstrated practices.
- Assessments contain several tools to help you with your eyewash/shower program including compliance checklists, hazard identification, reference materials, and plans for improvements.
- After the assessment is completed you will receive a comprehensive summary of your workplace and a training guide to help your safety team and employees properly use and maintain your emergency eyewash and drench shower equipment.
- Industries served include healthcare, manufacturing, food processing, laboratories, education, oil/gas, chemical processing, and more.
Don’t risk unnecessary worker injuries or expensive plant shutdowns due to inadequate emergency eyewash and drench shower flushing stations. Call us today at 720.452.3060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your FREE onsite assessment of your workplace.