Combination Units with SpinTec™Showerhead and HALO™ Eyewash
- Stand under the drench shower.
- Pull the triangular rod to activate the drench shower.
- Remain under the shower and eyewash for a 15-minute continuous flush.
- Hold eyelids open and roll eyeballs back and forth.
- Remove clothing while drenching.
- Seek medical attention.
U.S. Code of Federal Regulations 29 CFR 1910.151
OSHA states: “Where the eyes or body of any person may be exposed to injurious orcorrosive materials, suitable facilities for quick drenching or flushing of the eyes andbody shall be provided within the work area for immediate emergency use.”
American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z358.1-2009
ANSI establishes standards for minimum performance and use requirementsfor eyewash and shower equipment. To ensure you are meeting the necessaryrequirements, review the entire ANSI standard in detail.