Availability : Usually Ships in 32 Business Days
- Combined faucet and eyewash in one product
- Halo™ delivers the most effective eye wash down coverage and spray pattern
- Exceeds American National Standard Z358.1 Specifications
- Durable, ceramic valve shuts off flow to the faucet when the eyewash is activated
- Swing activation of eyewash moves faucet out of the way
- Water remains in sink when either faucet or eyewash is activated
- Durable anti-rotational deck-mount units
Specifications: **Please note 500T & 505T: Need ½" NPT supply line for faucet and eyewash supply.
Combined faucet and eyewash saves space and fits into any work environment. Faucet activates by either two handle hot and cold ceramic valves, a single lever mixing valve, or a single tempered water valve. Gooseneck faucet swivels independently of eyewash. Water will remain in sink when either faucet or eyewash are in use. Eyewash is stored out of the way and will activate quickly when swung 90° over the sink. Activation of the eyewash will deactivate the faucet while it swings out of the way. Vandal-resistant ceramic valve limits wear and tear on moving parts, providing dependability and long-lasting performance. Halo eyewash provide effective wash down coverage and spray pattern and includes integral strainer to reduce debris in the water and prevent clogging.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.