Availability : Usually Ships in 4 Business Days
The Bradley S19224EW Wall Mount Emergency Eyewash is a durable wall-mounted eyewash unit that complies with American National Standard Z358.1-2014 performance requirements. The wall-mounted style is perfect for use in settings where tight conditions prevent the use of a freestanding eyewash model. The unit features a 10-inch bowl made of yellow impact-resistant plastic and galvanized steel pipes covered with Bradtect yellow safety coating to make them highly visible.
Guaranteed with a one-year warranty from the manufacturer, the emergency eyewash features the Halo eyewash system, which is designed to completely flush the eyes with 4.3GPM of water at an optimal safe velocity. An antimicrobial agent is included in the unit to preserve the sanitary conditions of your facilities. To ensure that the water flows amply, but at a safe rate in the event of an emergency, the eyewash features integral flow control. The unit switches on easily with a stainless steel handle, which operates the chrome-plated brass 1/2-inch Ips stay-open ball valve. A safety sign and inspection tag are included with the Bradley S19224EW Eyewash unit. This model is also known as the S192240A1AAAA00 and replaces the Bradley S19-220.
- Halo™ Delivers the Most Effective Eye/Face Washdown Coverage and Spray Pattern
- Exceeds American National Standard Z358.1 Specifications
- Exceeds European EN 15154-1 & EN 15154-2
- Exceeds Australia/New Zealand AS-4775 & AS/NZS 4020
- Industry's Only Self-Draining Design – The Aquaduct™
- Separate Supply and Waste Pipes – Meets CEN and Plumbing Requirements
- Ergonomic Hand Activation Eyewash Paddle – Easy to Reach from Any Direction
- Barrier Free
- Fully-Assembled and Factory-Tested Eyewash or Eye/Face Wash with Hinged Dust Covers
- Yellow Transparent Plastic and Stainless Steel Bowl Covers Available
- Universal Identification Sign and Inspection Tag Included
- Classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. to ANSI Z358.1
|Eyewash Bowl Material||Plastic|
|Fitting Size||1/2" NPT Female|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.