- Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
- 1000 Watt, 120 VAC submersible thermostatically controlled heater element
- Fully functional to -30° F (-34.4° C) and should stay between 65° and 75° F (18.3 and 23.9° C)
- Model supplied with 8' (243.8 cm) power cord, 3-prong plug, and fitted insulated protective cover
- A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
- Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted (bracket included) and light design of this 16 gallon (60.6 L) portable
- Measurements: 22-1/2" high, 21-1/2" wide, 19-1/2" deep (57.2 x 54.6 x 49.5 cm)
Model 7500EB heated portable gravity operated eyewash shall include an FDA high-density green polyethylene 16-gallon tank, ABS plastic eyewash heads with .4 gpm flow rate over 15 minutes, yellow pull-down activation arm, integral handles on top and sides, and wide-fill threaded cap. Unit shall also include 1000 Watt, 120VAC submergible thermostatically controlled heater with a fitted insulating jacket which maintains a 75°F water temperature with as low as -30°F ambient temperatures, label-mounted operation and maintenance instructions, and stainless steel wall bracket.
|Item||Freeze Resistant Eyewash|
|Operation||Pull Down Arm|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.