Availability : Usually Ships in 20 Business Days
Model 9001 emergency alarm and light system will be operated by a double pole, double throw flow switch, which contains multiple sets of contacts for remote activation, and activates an amber flashing light and buzzer at 90 db, audible at 10 feet (buzzer can be silenced during testing). System can be mounted to pipe or wall. Voltage: 120 VAC, 50 or 60 cycles. Supply: 1-1/4" IPS. Model 9001 is CSA electrical certified, TYPE 4.
From the manufacturer:
Model 9001 emergency alarm and light system features an amber flashing light and 90 db at 10 feet (304.8 cm), buzzer that is operated by a double pole, double throw flow switch. Unit is activated when the emergency shower or eyewash is in operation. System can be mounted to pipe or wall. Unit is recommended to be installed where a shower or eyewash is installed in a remote or noisy location where user is unable to summon help.
- Brightly flashing amber light and 90 db buzzer brings immediate attention to an emergency situation
- Switch will activate at 2.4 gpm (9.1 L)
- Voltage: 120 VAC, 50 or 60 cycles. Supply: 1-1/4" NPT
- This alarm contains a multiple set of contacts for remote activation alarm sites
- Model 9001 is CSA electrical certified, TYPE 4. (Nema 4 equivalent)
- TYPE 4X is also available. Contact Haws for additional information.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.