Availability : Usually Ships in 2-3 Business Days
- Controls water temperature to provide tepid water for emergency showers, eyewash and eye/face wash units
- DURA-trol® bi-metal thermostatic control
- Locked temperature regulator set for 85°F (29°C)
- High temperature limit stop set for 90°F (32°C)
- Internal cold water by-pass on failure of hot water supply standard on all models
- On failure of hot water supply, internal cold water by-pass delivers cold water to the emergency fixture, minimum of 40 GPM at 30 PSI
- ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2014 requires water to emergency equipment to be “tepid”
- On failure of cold water supply, hot water is shut down
- Color coded outlet dial thermometer to view temperature
This unit is a direct replacement for the Guardian G3900-LF
ECO-MIX DURA-trol solid bimetal thermostat directly linked to valve porting to control the intake of hot and cold water and compensate for supply temperature and pressure fluctuations. DURA trol is highly responsive and cannot be damaged by extremes in temperature. Thermostatic Mixing Valve can be set to the correct temperature for the application. Locking type temperature regulator to prevent accidental movement set for 85ºF (29ºC) Recommended Hot Inlet Temperature 140°F Mixing valve will close down on failure of cold water supply. Mixing Valve with special internal cold water bypass capable of 40 GPM (151 l/min) @ 30 PSI (2.1 Bar) upon failure of hot water supply. Adjustable high temperature limit stop * set for 90ºF (32ºC), Full 1 ¼” top or bottom inlets and 1 ½” top outlet. Integral wall support, Dial thermometer (range 0 to 140°F, -10 to 60°C), Rough bronze finish, Union angle checkstops on inlets. To determine the amount of Hot Water needed to maintain a steady outlet temperature for 15 minutes, click Hot Water Requirements. This guide is not meant to be used as a means to size the hot water heaters but rather to illustrate consumption. This product meets the Low Lead requirements of wetted surface area containing less than 0.25% lead by weight.
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.