Meet the Optimus , a revolutionary emergency station that is designed to provide an all-in-one destination when crisis occurs. This patent-pending design combines a dual aerated eyewash with two full-coverage face pads into one cohesive unit. All it takes is a simple push of the intuitive handle activator to instantly deliver soaking, soothing streams onto all affected areas.
But the Optimus Eye and Face Wash is so much more than what meets the eye. Equipped standard with an extended mounting arm and the capability to be installed at any height, the Optimus easily meets ADA specifications. A highly visible yellow, ABS plastic frame makes the Optimus a practical solution to your safety needs. The Optimus is 100% ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 Certified, OSHA compliant, and is offered with a 3 year limited warranty.
- Highly visible yellow ABS plastic construction
- Equipped with dual aerated eyewash to deliver soothing relief
- Features two individual face pads producing 66 individual, full-coverage sprays
- Engineered to be wall mounted at necessary height to meet ADA specifications
- Patent-pending design is 100% ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 Certified & OSHA compliant
- 3 year limited warranty
|Eyewash Bowl Material||Plastic|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.