Replaces the SE-568
Meet the Optimus constructed entirely of durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel. The Optimus safety station features a patent-pending design combining a dual aerated eyewash with two individual face pads. This unique fixture is specifically created to provide full-coverage relief, forgoing the decision to choose between an eye or face wash for your establishment.
But the Optimus Emergency Station is so much more than what meets the eye. The Optimus comes standard with an extended mounting arm and can be installed at any height, making ADA compliance effortless. A stainless steel push handle provides intuitive activation when crisis occurs. This emergency station also includes a stainless steel ball valve, wall flange, and pipe. The Optimus is 100% ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 Certified, OSHA compliant, and comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
- Constructed entirely of durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Equipped with a dual aerated eyewash to deliver soothing relief
- Features two individual face pads producing 66 individual, full-coverage sprays
- Engineered to be wall mounted at necessary height to meet ADA specifications
- Patent pending design is 100% ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 Certified & OSHA compliant
- 3 year limited warranty
|Eyewash Bowl Material||Stainless Steel|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.