Meet the Optimus constructed entirely from stainless steel and mounted on a coordinating pedestal. Featuring a unique, patent-pending design, this emergency station combines a dual aerated eyewash with two individual face pads together, for the first time, in one cohesive fixture. Once activated from the intuitive push-handle lever, the Optimus instantly delivers soothing, full-coverage streams to all affected areas, becoming an all-in-one solution for your emergency needs.
But the Optimus Eye and Face Wash Combination is more than what meets the eye. The entire stainless steel constructed bowl and pedestal provides supreme resistance against corrosion with added durability. The pedestal itself offers added versatility and elevates the drain to make recommended testing effortless. The Optimus is 100% ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 Certified, OSHA compliant, and features a 3 year limited warranty.
- Completely constructed of durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Equipped with dual aerated eyewash to deliver soothing relief
- Features two individual face pads producing 66 individual, full-coverage sprays
- Includes a 1.25 inch diameter steel pedestal with DuraJade powder-coated finish
- Patent-pending design is 100% ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 Certified & OSHA compliant
- 3 year limited warranty
|Eyewash Bowl Material||Stainless Steel|
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.