Availability : Usually Ships in 6-8 Weeks
• 20-gallon capacity tank
• Includes drench hose for body flushing
• Elastomeric pull-strap activator
• Shelf or wall mounted design
The SE-4300 portable GravityFlo(R) eyewash is the next best thing to a plumbed eyewash for locations with no potable plumbed water source. The SE-4300's 20-gallon capacity tank provides a run time in excess of the ANSI Z358.1 15-minute requirement while providing an exceptional spray for eye washing. A simple pull of the yellow elastomeric strap activates the unit, allowing for hands-free operation. An integral drain allows for flushing fluid to be contained, avoiding slip hazards. The SE-4300 is the industry's only portable eyewash with a built-in port for an optional side fitting drench hose, allowing for spot body flushing.
Preservative not included - please see Haws 9082.
- Sprayheads are Coated with an Anti-Microbial Finish, Providing Additional Contaminate Protection
- Factory Pre-assembled Eyewash Unit Reduces Installation Time
- Self Draining Aquaduct Design and Integral Strainer Helps Reduce the Risk of Bacteria Growth and Debris Build-up
- High Visibility Yellow BradTect Coating Provides Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Ergonomic Hand Activation Handle is Located in the Rear of the Unit, Providing Easy Access From any Direction
- Separate Supply and Waste Pipes Meet CEN and Plumbing Requirements
- Enhanced Dust Cover Design Activates Water Flow Immediately When Opened
- Includes Inspection Tags and Safety Identification Sign
WARNING: California Residents
This product and/or packaging can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.