Popular Guardian Portable Eyewashes Overview
|Portable Eyewash/Drench Hose Unit, 15 gallon
|Portable Eyewash/Drench Hose Unit, 15 gallonwith Heater and Insulation Jacket
|Dolly for Portable Eyewash/Drench Hose Unit
|Hand Cart for Portable Eyewash/Drench HoseUnit
|Portable Eyewash, Gravity-Fed, 16 gallon
|Portable Eyewash, Gravity-Fed, 16 gallon withHeater and Insulation Jacket
|Bacteriostatic Additive, Replacement (Case of 4)
Quickly wash contaminants from eyes in low traffic areas, or where continuous supply of potable water is unavailable for plumbed units.
- Fill tanks with potable water and included G1540B Abacteriostatic additive. Replace water and additive every sixmonths to ensure bacteria-free eyewash.
- G1562 includes eyewash and drench hose. Stainless steel pressurized tank is ideal for floor placement near any hazard or can be mounted on stainless steel dolly.
- G1540 gravity fed polyethylene unit includes eyewash only. Unit is wall mountable with included steel bracket.
- G1562HTR and G1540HTR heated units are ideal for cold weather environments down to -20°F.
- ANSI-compliant sign included.
- Units are assembled and water tested prior to shipment.